Best of 2016 - Mid Year Round Up Part 2

Here's another 23 tunes to complete my mid year round up of favourite music on the show in 2016 so far. It's the companion piece to the July 26th show making 41 tracks altogether. Even at that, I'm sure I've forgotten a few.

For now enjoy.



Rozi Plain - Marshes
Morgan Delt – I don’t wanna see what’s happening outside
Nick Garrie – The nightmare of JB Stanislas
Damien Jurado – November 20
Nadia Reid – Reaching through
Nap Eyes – Lion in chains
Pedro Soler & Gaspar Claus – Cuerdas al viento
Brigid Mae Power – It’s clearing now
Kevin Murphy – Your heart’s a circle around me
Emma Pollock – Intermission
We Show Up On Radar – Rockety rock
This is the Kit - Les plus beaux
William Tyler – I’m gonna live forever (If it kills me)
Giorgio Tuma – Maude hope
Tindersticks – Second chance man
Lake Ruth – The inconsolable Jean-Claude
Astronauts – Civil Engineer
Man of Moon - Sign
Ulrika Spacek - Porcelain
Melt Yourself Down – Dot to dot
The Comet Is Coming – Space carnival
Holy Fuck – Xed eyes
Todd Terje & The Olsens - Firecracker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best of 2014 - Part 4: Jazz/Chamber/Orchestral/Wonky/Ambient/Minimalist

Best of 2014 - Part 3: Psych/Krautrock/Punk/Blues/Glam/Tropical

Matthew Bourne - Montauk Variations (The Leaf Label)