2023 live...Chapter 21: The National – Campo Pequeno, Lisbon, Oct 6 2023

A former bullring.

A handsome round red brick building with bars and restaurants at every orifice.

27 degrees. Shorts weather. Metro a dream.

Burgers at the Pequeno.

Beer 4 quid a pint in the venue. Where would you get it.

The first of two nights in the bullring for the band. No repeats = Different set both nights.

A stunningly beautiful venue.

Intact enclosed boxes.

A cauldron of sound.

Some highlights from High violet.

Conversation 16.

I was afraid, I’d eat your brains
Cause I’m evil

Runaway.

I don’t even think to make
I don’t even think to make
I don’t even think to make corrections

We sing along like children.

Vanderlyle Crybaby Geeks to finish. Unplugged.

Lisbon loves them.

A wonderful night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best of 2014 - Part 4: Jazz/Chamber/Orchestral/Wonky/Ambient/Minimalist

Best of 2014 - Part 3: Psych/Krautrock/Punk/Blues/Glam/Tropical

Matthew Bourne - Montauk Variations (The Leaf Label)